Ascot Drummond believes that change management is at the heart of
taking the Bar from where it is now to where it needs to get.
Change management entails thoughtful planning
and sensitive implementation, and above all, consultation with,
and involvement of, everyone affected by the changes.
If you force change on people, problems will invariably arise.
Change must be realistic, achievable and measurable. We recognise
that no two chambers are alike; our solutions are tailored to
suit the collective needs of each set. In addition to analysing
the specific problem or opportunity, other factors such as strategic
objectives, stakeholder opinions and the skills & culture
within the organisation, will help to shape the solution, as
will time scales and the available resources.
Reasons for engaging Ascot Drummond
- We are able to create and implement innovative solutions, at a
time when all chambers are looking for a commercial edge.
- We can act as a catalyst to accelerate results from current initiatives.
- We can provide a cost effective short-term resource to transfer
knowledge or skills, without any long-term headcount, or payroll
- We identify and implement best practice from a wider experience
base than exists internally.
- We can establish, implement and mentor self-directed teams - to
generate innovative results internally on an ongoing basis.
- We can provide an additional resource in transformation programmes
where more resource is required than internally available.
Please contact us
if you would like an informal
chat about transformation